Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
R I P SUPER

R I P SUPER
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Dec 2 2014 5:07PM

i heard today that superheart passed away on 29 nov,, R.I.P SUPER. a pleasure to have known you.

GABS A.K.A. SUPERHEART
Posted by PEGASUS (moderator) Dec 2 2014 5:52PM

Will be sadly missed. I always enjoyed having her in my tourneys and even more our games over many years. She was my favorite opponent, and no matter which of us won we always looked forward to our next match! Sure will miss you Gabs!

So sad
Posted by stageinharmony (VIP) Dec 3 2014 5:35PM

I was so sad to hear this news. I've known Gabs on here for 6 or 7 years and she was one of the nicest, most genuinely kind people I have ever come across. I will miss her............

sad news
Posted by webmistress (moderator) Dec 3 2014 5:45PM

Superheart was one of our original players. Her screen name says it all -- she had a super big heart and she will be missed.

MANY PRAYERS
Posted by Spicii (TD) Dec 5 2014 11:34AM

Super has played in many of my tourneys, so sad to say good bye to such a sweet lady. RIP Superheart, I will always remember her. Spicii

Posted by sumdumdame (VIP) Dec 5 2014 6:55PM

When I see that word, "greetings," I think of superheart, her kindness, her good sportsmanship, and her good playing. May we honor super with demonstrating her good examples. RIP, friend, Sum

In honor of Siperheart
Posted by 1okaylady (TD) Dec 8 2014 12:32PM

I know you can see this, so I will just say that I am going to miss you. You taught me more about Gin that I had learned growing up and old. You were always such a gracious player and person. Your "Greetings" will truly be missed as well. I cried, real; tears when I read about you this way. I remember that I asked you many years ago about your nickname and you told me that you had had a heart transplant thus giving you your REAL nickname Superheart. Lord, please take care of our Angel and friend. We will truly miss her. And Super/Gabs, enjoy your Gin in heaven too. Blessings to you. 1okaylady

GC Store